Environmental Engineering and Design
Our projects involve integrated environmental engineering design for three waters, access and recreation infrastructure. We strive for smart and efficient design that meets our clients needs. Our commitment to innovation and sustainability underpins our design philosophy to provide benefits across a range of areas, including serviceability and achieving diverse community and environmental objectives. We look for low impact solutions to reduce lifecycle costs, reduce resource requirements and result in good urban and commercial design outcomes.
Our work areas include:
- Low Impact and water sensitive urban design
- Ponds and wetlands for treatment, water supply or habitat
- Stormwater treatment for urban and industrial areas
- Reticulation upgrades or new networks
- Erosion control (that integrates with the landscape)
- Access roads, boardwalks and footpaths
- Feasibility studies, multi-criteria analysis, lifecycle costs
As early adopters of new technology solutions, we work to develop innovative tools and methods in our projects. This approach is coupled with advanced risk management to ensure the development of resilient infrastructure and minimise problems of infrastructure lock-in from using unsuitable technologies.
Morphum's collaborative transdisciplinary approach functions to efficiently bring together complex technical inputs and provide leadership in developing effective, creative solutions to benefit our customers, their communities and the environment.
See the following project examples:
Return to Our Services