Morphum Environmental Ltd is an environmental engineering and consulting company, committed to quality
practices in all areas of its work. Morphum Environmental Ltd has established, documented, implemented,
and is maintaining its quality management system and continually improving its effectiveness in accordance
with the requirements of the International Standard ISO9001:2008.
In accordance with this, Morphum Environmental Ltd has established the following quality objectives.
These objectives will be reviewed at least annually during management review meetings.
1. Have 100% QA documentation on projects.
2. Final draft for delivery to project directors to have less than three grammatical/spelling errors per document.
3. Have all timesheet entries traceable to a scoped budget.
4. Morphum will create and maintain normalised templates.
5. Have 100% consistent output formats.
6. Have increased efficiency in project communication by archiving 100% of emails into project folders as they are received.
7. Get 75% of client feedback forms returned annually.
8. Have a minimum of 3 CAR's (Corrective Action Reports) per month (to develop system).
This quality policy has been presented to and understood by Morphum Environmental Ltd staff and will be reviewed for continuing suitability.
For a downloadable PDF version of the Quality Policy click here.