The Morphum Environmental team are proud to be participating in the 2016 Oxfam Water Challenge. As part of this challenge, our team has a fundraising target of $2,000 to meet to support Oxfam with a vital water, sanitation and hygiene education project in Papua New Guinea.
As well as other fundraising initiatives, we have put together a fantastic gift hamper, valued at $200, to give to one lucky person who has donated money for this life changing community project. Any small contribution to our fundraising page would make a big difference and would be greatly appreciated. All donations made between 20th November and 14th December will go in the draw to win this wonderful hamper, to enjoy over the summer holidays.
Please visit our Oxfam Water Challenge fundraising page to make your donation.
- Ooooby voucher for an organic fruit and vege box*
- Jones Road apple cider
- Mexican Chiapas coffee, by Peoples Coffee
- Trade Aid fair trade chocolate
- $50 ecostore voucher
- ecostore hand cream and soap
- Angel Food dairy free cheese product alternatives
- Yummy food items from Nosh