Bridget Fitzgerald is a chartered civil engineer with experience in environmental engineering, team management and technical review.
Bridget's wide range of stormwater, water and wastewater experience includes reticulation, open channel, pond and treatment device design, flood assessments and modeling, CMPs, contract documentation, tender evaluation and contract supervision. She has also provided technical expertise at environment court hearings on behalf of local authorities and NZTA.
Bridget's experience as technical advisor for the Ministry of Health's small water supplies has provided invaluable experience regarding New Zealand's drinking water standards, government funding requirements, and the importance of working collaboratively with communities and stakeholders to ensure innovative and sustainable long term solutions are achieved.
- Stormwater catchment management planning and discharge consents.
- Stormwater options investigation and modelling.
- Stormwater reticulation and channel design.
- Wetland pond detailed design.
- Stormwater treatment devices design.
- Stormwater peer review.
- Contract documentation and supervision.
- Project management.
- Tender evaluation.
- Environment court hearing technical advice.