We keep your development project moving.
It can be challenging to navigate all of the specific requirements of a resource consent for your land development project, and keep your project running within deadline and budget constraints. Finding the right service providers can be crucial.
Morphum Environmental's engineering design team can manage all of the required services associated with your resource consent application, right through to the granting of consent. We can prepare resource consent applications for a wide range of activities, such as land development, infrastructure provision and three waters management. We can manage the completion of resource consent conditions, deliver detailed design drawings for engineering approval and prepare as-built plans for your development project.
We have a strong track record when it comes to site supervision, management of engineers’ estimates, preparation of RfT and RfQ documents and procurement.
How can we help?
Resource consent applications, including supporting documentation:
- Stormwater monitoring and management
- Erosion and sediment control
- Assessment of environmental effects (AEE)
- Ecological impact assessments
- Stream ecological valuations (SEV)
- Contaminated land assessments
Three dimensional integrated design and documentation:
- Earthworks (cut and fill plans)
- Vehicle and pedestrian access
- Stormwater, water and wastewater, including water sensitive design principles
- Open spaces
- Planting plans
- Procurement for construction
- Construction supervision
- Fish relocation if required