- 100% NZ owned progressive environmental consultancy
- Opportunity to grow and develop the business and your profile
- Sustainability is fundamental to the company culture
We are seeking an experienced environmental/civil engineer to make a positive impact on the environment and community.
Who are we?
Morphum Environmental is an industry leader in civil and three waters engineering services, environmental services, sustainable land development and planning, and sustainable management. We have won and been finalists for numerous industry awards in engineering and sustainability. We comprise a talented, driven and dynamic team of consultants, and are frequently invited to present at industry conferences. Our underlying goals in our work are around developing effective and lasting solutions that benefit our clients, their communities and the environment.
People love working here. We are a company with a great team culture – we work hard, but we know how to let our hair down with an active social club. We pride ourselves on providing a working environment which fosters learning and development.
Other reasons we think Morphum Environmental is a great place to work:
- Sustainability isn't just a buzzword at Morphum Environmental – it's a way of life
- We are a 100% NZ owned company, with offices in New Zealand and Australia
- We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible solutions to our clients
- We offer a real opportunity for staff to influence project outcomes
- Staff contributions are recognised and valued
What is the role?
Due to a promotion within our Engineering Design team, we are seeking a motivated and driven engineer to join our dynamic and sustainably focused team in our Auckland office. You will have the opportunity to add value on a range of interesting and multidisciplinary projects. We are looking for passionate people to grow our service offerings and develop the business which, in turn provides you with the opportunity to grow your career and profile.
You will have solid experience in the field of environmental engineering or consulting along with a relevant tertiary qualification, ideally a Bachelor of Environmental or Civil Engineering. You may have built skills in one of the waters but have a desire to expand your knowledge in the others!
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years proven experience in the following areas:
- contract management and site supervision
- in-depth knowledge in engineering design scoping and investigation
- project management and asset management
- assessment, planning and design of three waters infrastructure
- an understanding and experience in the application of water sensitive design, catchment management and hydrology
You will be an excellent communicator with strong report writing skills along with a high level of computer literacy. Working knowledge of GIS is preferred and New Zealand experience is a definite advantage. You will have a real passion for sustainability and the environment, and a high level of interest in water and wastewater engineering.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced growing team where you can help us make a positive impact, email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com telling us about the most exciting project you have worked on and how your skills can add value to Morphum! You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand prior to applying for the role. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.