Stuart Joyce started with Morphum Environmental in 2006, before moving to Melbourne in 2011. In 2012 he was involved in opening the first Australian branch of Morphum Environmental, based in Melbourne, and is currently the branch manager.
Stu has extensive experience in project management, drainage design, construction management, and asset assessments and management. He is confident in leading multi-disciplined teams towards a common goal and has managed a number of projects from inception and design through to construction. He is confident in a wide range of software including Mapinfo, Hec-RAS, Hec-HMS, ArcMap, Hansen and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Stu graduated from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Engineering majoring in civil and environmental engineering.
- Asset management.
- Stormwater catchment management.
- Project management.
- Water sensitive urban design.
- Integrated water management.
- Hydraulic and hydrological analysis.
- Construction management.
- Civil and environmental design.
- Mapinfo, Hec-RAS, Hec-HMS, ArcMap, Hansen and AutoCAD Civil 3D.