Damian is one of the directors at Morphum Environmental. He has extensive experience in stormwater catchment management, from ecological assessment through to detailed design. His particular focus has been the primary importance of asset and receiving environment data to be integrated into management systems that can be used for delivery of sustainable outcomes.
- GIS and data management.
- Project management.
- Asset management and planning.
- Environmental engineering.
- Stormwater treatment device asset management.
- Resource consenting and compliance.
- Asset information management systems.
- Infrastructure effects assessment.
- Watercourse management planning.