Client: Auckland Council
Since June 2013, Morphum Environmental has been engaged by Auckland Council Property to provide professional services advice for all Auckland Council-owned small water supplies and wastewater systems, spanning approximately 400 sites.
The sites covered by the contract are not serviced by Watercare, and are generally in more rural or coastal areas of Auckland, within regional and local sports parks and reserves, or are standalone sites such as halls and toilet blocks.
Morphum Environmental has been successfully building relationships and identifying cost savings and improvements to optimise systems and reduce risks.
- Working collaboratively with numerous Auckland Council departments and maintenance contractors.
- Rationalising available information for each site.
- Liaising with the District Health Board on behalf of Auckland Council.
- Registering and reporting on water supplies through the Water Information New Zealand database.
- Progressing water safety plans in conjunction with Auckland Council staff and contractors.
- Completing resource consent renewals.
- Providing professional advice as needed to reduce risks and accommodate for site changes.