Mark Lowe joined Morphum Environmental in 2013, bringing with him strong experience in ecology, field supervision and project management. He is passionate about stormwater, and his background in science gives him a unique understanding of the ecological benefits of functional aquatic ecosystems, stormwater treatment and the chemical processes involved.
One strength of Mark's is his ability to focus on the objectives of a project and seek pragmatic solutions.
Since graduating from Massey University with a BSc in Ecology and a MSc in Conservation Biology, Mark has been involved in the design, construction and maintenance of stormwater assets.
- Project management, contract management and procurement.
- Watercourse management.
- Stormwater asset management.
- Asset information management systems.
- Freshwater, wetland and terrestrial ecological surveys.
- Ecological impact assessment and assessments of environmental effects.
- Resource consent facilitation, preparation of expert evidence and peer reviews.
- Restoration planning and programming.
- Scientific research and reporting.
- Field supervision.