Dean Watts has been involved in the water industry for over 20 years, covering the three waters spectrum. Since 2005, Dean has focused on managing Morphum Environmental and implementing a variety of innovative and challenging projects. He has extensive experience in the provision of three waters services in New Zealand and Australia.
Dean has undertaken senior engineering roles in key projects involving capital works management, city-wide emergency renewals, operations and maintenance strategies, inflow and infiltration innovation and Auckland City’s small water supplies and wastewater services advice contract.
- Water, wastewater and stormwater management.
- Local government systems.
- Three waters networks.
- Asset management.
- Receiving environment management.
- Public liaison and consultation.
- Stormwater operations emergency management.